Discounts Are Built In
How, you ask, are discounts built in? To start, our technology services hourly rate of $50 is at the lowest end of the national average hourly tech rate of $50 to $100. In addition, our rate drops by 20% for every hour over 10 hours. Finally, we offer up to 25% discounts for regular weekly and monthly clients.
- $50 per hour for 1 to 10 hours.
- $40 per hour for every hour over 10 hours.
We Value Repeat Customers!
We value our client’s repeat business. We also understand that regular, consistent attention to web, marketing, & technology is crucial to the success of a small business. For those reasons we offer our highest discount rates to customers that may only need a couple of hours at a time, but on a repeated weekly or monthly basis.
- $40 per hour for 1 to 8 hours monthly.*
- $35 per hour for 1 to 3 hours weekly.*
6 Technology Tasks
You Should Perform Regularly
- 1. Blog Writing. Blogs remain one of the best ways to attract search engines and potential customers. Blogging is especially good at establishing your authority in your industry. Yet taking the time to write blogs can be difficult. With Austin/Welch on the team, your blog posts are written, edited, and published every month.
- 2. Newsletters. Like blogging, newsletters keep you in direct communication with the public. But better than blogging, newsletters speak to a group of customers that trust you enough to give you their email address. This is invaluable. We will help develop the look, copy, and process that keeps your most valuable customers informed.
- 3. WordPress Maintenance. Maintenance on your WordPress website should be performed at least monthly. These WordPress maintenance tasks should include backups, plugin updates, security sweeps, optimize images, and script testing.
- 4. Website Content Updates. Updating content on a regular basis keeps the search engines coming back and the customers engaged. Updates can include new store products, updating evolving services, creating new images, or editing old copy. We will evaluate your web presence, make suggestions, and then implement the changes you choose.
- 5. Print Advertising Campaigns. Print marketing can be very effective especially when implemented regularly and repeated. We can create a consistent visual message for your ad campaigns and make your fliers, postcards, coupon books, and money mailer ads reinforce the same message again and again.
- 6. Updates & Maintenance. Maintaining computers and devices in your office will help avoid bigger issues down the road.
Be sure to check out our portfolio for ideas on how we can help your business.
Escalation & Outside Vendors
We sometimes use outside technology services vendors and freelancers for various tasks. Reasons for doing this can range from expediting projects to escalating complex problems. These vendors have many different skills and many varying price ranges. We will always notify you when outside freelancers are needed in a way that modifies the initial estimate. Then, together we will determine the path forward.
*Some restrictions may apply. These services require weekly or monthly payment in advance.